Last updated: March 1, 2022
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Timing Tools SA, Unit 32, Platinum Business Park, Taurus Road, Brackenfell, Cape Town, 7570 Western Cape, South Africa.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: South Africa
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Timing Tools SA, accessible from https://timingtoolssa.co.za/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information we collect:
Account: Name, address and contact details
- your account information is required in order to buy from our shop, without which we cannot process your order
- we use your account information for billing & collection, shipping, accounting, tax, shop administration and communication purposes
- we may use this information to enforce our legal rights
- it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in the South Africa
- it may be shared with professional service providers like accountants and legal practitioners
- it is shared with our shipping provider if you order a physical product
- we retain this information as long as you use our services and for at least one year after your last order as required by the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2005
- Order details are kept for 5 years after tax submission as required by the Tax Administration Act 28 of 2011
- We do not have access to your financial information
- it is collected by our payment gateway for billing purposes
Website usage information
- we may record how and when you use our website, products and services; your IP address; and cookie data
- throughout our website
- it is collected automatically
- to limit the number of submissions you can make to our site,
- to protect our site from security threats, and
- to help us to improve user experience
- it may be stored in Cookies on your computer (you may disable cookies in your browser but aspects of our website, products or services may stop working)
- and it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in the South Africa
- we retain this information indefinitely
- Our website uses Google Analytics which is is a web analysis service provided by Google.
- Google automatically collects Cookie and website Usage Data and uses it to track and examine the use of www.mylittlebiz.co.za, to prepare reports and share them with other Google services.
- Google does not associate your IP address with the usage information it collects.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google is based in the US and uses EU Standard Contractual Clauses to transfer online advertising and measurement personal data out of the European Economic Area, the UK, and Switzerland.
- You may opt out of Google analytics by following these directions
Products & services: Information about your business
- if you choose to use our services, we may process your business’ contact, registration, demographic details, details of your processes, procedures, suppliers, staff and compliance
- on our site
- in order to provide you with our services,
- and to provide you with support
- If you choose not to supply information it will limit the services we can provide
- Your information is stored on hosting servers in the South Africa
- We do not share this information without prior written consent
- We retain this information until you remove your products / services account
- We employ a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information including authentication and encryption (salting, hashing and SSL).
Right to access and rectify your information
- You may access and update your e-commerce billing and contact details by logging in to your account page
- You may remove your contact details from our newsletter mailing list by unsubscribing using the link provided in our newsletter.
- You may access and update your business information by logging in to the product or service you purchased from us.
Right to object
- you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act s11(3)
- You may object by sending us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to complain
- you have the right to lodge a compliant with the Information Regulator
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001P.O Box 31533, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
- Complaintsemail: IR@justice.gov.za
- You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our website and services.